Controversy of the ACT answers (YES, I'm talking abt teeny-tiny guys)

<p>I just got the answer key to the June test and teeny tiny was the correct answer (as in teeny tiny was the answer you should have put as NOT fitting in the miniature sentence).</p>

<p>Also, peoples was the right answer.</p>

<p>So there you go. Ha! </p>

<p>lol, but I guess the joke’s on me because the questions I did get wrong were like the easiest in the world</p>

<p>Any other ACT questions or curves you want to know about feel free to ask :slight_smile:
Oh, and if anyone knows liv4physics (I searched and her name’s not coming up) please PM her so she can come see this. She really wanted to know the answers.</p>

<p>what was the answer people were arguing for in the teeny-tiny?</p>

<p>people were saying that reduced-sized was the answer that didn’t fit because it was grammatically incorrect and should have been reduced-size lol.</p>

<p>This question cost me one point on my composite…</p>

<p>^ the teeny tiny? Yeah, a lot of ppl overthought it.</p>