Converting GPA. into a UC one

<p>Hi, I am from Illinois.</p>

<p>Is there a simple way to convert Gpa into the university of california's?</p>


<p>UC GPA:</p>

<p>-10th and 11th grade only
-A-G courses only <a href=""&gt;;/a>
-An extra GPA point for for each semester of AP or IB courses taken in 10th or 11th grade, up to a cap of 8 semesters (4 year-long courses). Important: Honors courses are NOT granted an extra GPA pt for OOS students.<a href=""&gt;;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>I know UC Berkley wanted you to show them from 8th grade. My cousin was asked about the transcript of her 8th grade.</p>

<p>My cousin was asked by the UC to give them her 8th-12th grade.</p>

<p>Courses from 8th through 12th grade may be used to meet the A-G requirements, but ONLY 10th and 11th grade courses are used to calculate the UC GPA. Please use the links I provided - the information is all there.</p>