Cornell Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Same question here!! “more information” sounds like that is when they will say the time and date when the decision will come out rather than the decision.

It means we’ll get the decision on Monday!

I see that Dec 13 date (with more info)….do you really think Decisions will be announced Monday??? Anyone know what happened last year…if that date corresponded with the announcement date??

It came out on a Monday in 2018

good luck everyone!!

As we near the end of early decision application review for Cornell’s Class of 2026, we would like to share important information regarding admission decision notification for early decision applicants.

You will be able to view your admission decision online via your Application Status Page on Monday, December 13, at 7:00 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).

2 Likes

https://admissions.cornell.edu/news/important-information-regarding-admission-decision-notification-0

1 Like

Thanks Shubham! Super helpful! Best of luck to you on Monday!

1 Like

awesome! good luck everyone

We’re in endgame now guys…

Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

How are you feeling about the admissions chances?

I really feel like it could go either way. I know there are tons of competitive applicants from my area

1 Like

Are you applying in-state? I’m from Westchester.

Yep, from Westchester too

Which HS?

Check DMs.

There were different ways of accessing your portal but it just depended on how you sign in, so it means nothing

Who applied to CALS?

Did you guys see any changes to your status portal checklist? My CAAAN meeting option disappeared, but I heard some people’s did not…

2 Likes

Did anyone get an email about 12/13 ED date? I saw it posted on website and FB. Just curious if anyone got an email.