Could i get in?

Hi, what are my chances to get into Brown University, Bucknell University, Carnegie Mellon University, Columbia University Cornell University, Drexel University, Emory University, New York University, Southern Methodist University, Syracuse University , The New School, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, University of Southern California, University of Virginia

Ethnicity: Black
Unweighted GPA: 3.3
SAT score: 1910 (i intend to retake)
SAT 2 Scores: 730,700,580
Nationality: Nigerian

4 A levels in Art(A) Chemistry(B) Math© Biology(D) this is the equivalent to AP.
10 Subject High school results: 2A’S 7B’S 1C

I was in a school in the UK for 3 years where i was really put down by the school staff in multiple ways. It wasn’t until i ended up in the emergency room this year my mum realised my school to negligence and bullying a step too far.
Fortunately I’m back in my home country and doing better than ever.

Extracurricular activities: 4 years in Model United Nations, 4 years in Dancing grade 6, 4 years Amnesty International chair- 2 years ambassador, CEO of Young People for Peace Charity that supports orphanages around Nigeria, worked as a volunteer and a tutor.

2 Teacher Recommendations, both should be very good including a college counsellor recommendations
I filled out the common app essays as well as the supplement essays, which i think are very ggod.

I know that the GPA really hurts my chances, but I was wondering how I look, hoping that the admissions officers understand my situation. Thanks!