Couple of things

<p>After all my angst about the GC, daughter turned in her applications last week and received no difficulty. We figured it would be a while before they were sent out and were genuinely surprised to get a letter from SUNY saying that her apps were received. I checked their online status tracker and, sure enough, they were received, processed and sent to the individual schools. Do most schools have online status tracker thingies?</p>

<p>Daughter was playing around on Princeton Review.com and found that every one of her seven schools is a safety. Do you think this is a problem?</p>

<p>she has time to go for a couple of reaches, why not!!! But if she is happy with her choices, that is okay too.</p>

<p>My D is applying to mostly matches, with one reach and a couple of safeties, but she would be happy at any one of them, that is the most important thing</p>

<p>That was what I was thinking too. Daughter visited all but one school and genuinely thought that they would be right for her. I actually think they were all fine, too, in different ways.</p>

<p>Zoosermom,
The PR site is very optimistic. Try this one: <a href="http://www.collegedata.com%5B/url%5D"&gt;www.collegedata.com&lt;/a> for another opinion.</p>

<p>Thank you! That's a new one on me.</p>

<p>I almost started a thread on that topic. My son's favorite schools are probably safeties, but what's wrong with that? Don't we keep saying, "Love your safeties!" ??</p>