Courses in community colleges - Should I send them?

<p>I took two Biotech classes at local community college as part of dual enrollment. Should I send the transcripts for the colleges? Is it worth it?</p>

<p>Whenever you apply for admission to any accredited college or university in the US, you are obligated to provide official copies of transcripts from all previous colleges and universities. You will need to contact each of the places that you are applying to, and ask them specifically whether you will need to send the community college transcript as well as your HS transcript if these courses appear on your HS transcript. Some will require both.</p>

<p>Just remember that when you apply to grad school one day, you will need to send those CC transcripts along with the transcripts from the college that you graduate from.</p>