- CSUF Fall 2021 Transfer Thread -

Hello everyone!

Here is what I am working towards in order to transfer to a 4-year university. I hope I can make it into one of these schools because idk xD. I am really anxious about how the application process will turn out due to the pandemic.

Major: Film & Television
GPA: 4.0
AA-T/AS-T?: Yes
Pre-reqs: completed most prereqs, but need to take one more class (already place attendance for Spring 2021 at my community college)
Golden Four: A, A, A, taking English critical thinking Spring 2021 at my community college
Applied: Fullerton, Long Beach, Chapman University (debating)

Hey!
I’m also anxious about the application process. Does anybody know when items will start being posted on the to-do list on the portal? I have been checking a bunch but have not had any to-do items posted. Please let me know!
Major: Painting & Drawing
GPA: 4.0
AA-T/AS-T: Yes
Pre-Reqs: Finishing up three more classes in the spring
Golden Four: A,A,A,A
Applied: CSUF, CSULB

Hello kailigodgrey,

Sorry for the late response. I’ve also haven’t received any notification from my to-do list tab on the portal, and I am really anxious about it. I’ve read from the transfer guidelines that apparently there should be a notification from the to-do list to indicate you to submit your official academic transcripts.

I have email my concerns to admissions offices, and currently waiting for their response.

About an hour ago I received an email from CSUF requesting my transcripts be sent in for verification. Nothing in my to-do list as of yet though. Probably still processing though. At least this is an indication the process is going forward and they’ve started sending info out to possible transfers.