CSULB - California State University, Long Beach National RANK?!

<p>I couldn't find what rank did CSULB achieved among US iuniversities. I found that it came 4th best public schools in 2010, I think, and some ranks among the regional West of US universities and some ranking according to the excellence of some majors but this isn't what I'm looking for..</p>

<p>I need the overall ranking among the US universities, is it in the top 200, 300, 400, 500?</p>

<p>I need help with this so please anyone has information or any ranking lists that include CSULB among other US universities, please post them..</p>

<p>CSUs are unlikely to be ranked at the national level since national rankings pertain to schools that offer doctoral programs or recruit widely on the national level. CSUs would be ranked as Regional Master's Universities. CSULB would be listed under non-doctoral western region local universities.</p>

<p>Thank you ..</p>

<p>I find it starnge at the same time since some of them offer doctoral programs although not many but a unniversity may offer 2 to 3 programs!</p>

<p>Are CSUs considered as mere colleges not universities?!</p>

<p>The 23 CSUs are considered to be universities and may offer programs leading to a BA/BS in nearly all disciplines and an MA/MS degree in a significant number of disciplines. The CSUs are not permitted to offer PhD programs. Under the California Master Plan for Higher Education, only the 10 University of California campuses, which are considered research instituions. can award PhD, MD and JD degrees.</p>