<p>I'm currently a freshman at CSULB. I have accrued 13 units during my time here at CSULB, and I have AP credit from high school (AP Psychology, AP English Language, AP Government and Politics, and AP U.S. History). I'm currently in the process of dropping out of CSULB to attend Pierce College and hopefully attend UC Berkeley, UCLA, Pomona College, Claremont McKenna, or UCSD. My question is regarding applying to a UC from community college. Will I be considered a community college applicant if I get the rest of my units done at Pierce? I have 31 credits completed at CSULB (that includes my APs), however I know not all of them will transfer over to a UC. Is there a way to know what units will transfer over? I know that the UCs consider you a CCC applicant if you have over half your units done at a CCC. Is it too late to try to transfer to a CCC to a UC?</p>


<p>Yes, you will be considered a community college applicant.</p>

<p>You can find out which classes transfer to a UC by going to Admissions at a UC with your transcript and they'll tell you which classes do and which don't. Your CCC will tell you which classes transfer for IGETC specifically (although it might take a while depending on the quality/experience of the counseling department).</p>

<p>Good Luck transferring..make sure you have 60 units tho</p>