I’m closing this thread until the OP makes her Dartmouth visit and circles back, as posters are just going around in circles.
OP - Flag your post when you are ready to give us an update after your visit and I’ll reopen the thread.
I’m closing this thread until the OP makes her Dartmouth visit and circles back, as posters are just going around in circles.
OP - Flag your post when you are ready to give us an update after your visit and I’ll reopen the thread.
Thread reopened for update
Just wanted to update that I’ve decided on Dartmouth. My parents agreed on the conditions they won’t give me any money towards grad school(if I ever decided to go to a non phd(since phd are funded) grad school, and I won’t switch from hard stem major(physics, math, and engineering included) to preserve job prospects if I don’t go for phd.
Congratulations ![]()
![]()
Thank you for letting us know. It was very thoughtful of you.
Have a terrific time at Dartmouth
I’m sure you’ll make the best of the opportunity.
Congrats and best of luck
lol seeing this for the first time. My daughter graduated from Clemson with as a finance major and math and accounting minors (actually #1 in her business school class). She passed 3 actuary exams in college, it’s recommended to take most exams while employed because passing an exam means bonus and raise (she recently passed #5). She works in NJ but can work at her manhattan office any day, 10 miles away (or from home, which right now means her tiny house at the Jersey shore with 4 friends, easy walk to beach and bars). I majored in English so don’t get it but she absolutely loves her job (started a year ago). Math was her favorite subject in HS.
Congrats!
Thanks for the update. Hope you have a wonderful experience!
Congrats. You’ll be close to LL Bean to get all those warm clothes you’ll need!
Congratulations! You will have a blast at Dart!
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. If you’d like to reply, please flag the thread for moderator attention.