deadline 11/15 (latest I can send common app?)

<p>If the deadline is 11/15, does that mean the latest I can send is 11/14 at 11:59 pm or 11/15 11:59pm?</p>

<p>I would be safe and say before 11/15...don't even work until the last minute of 11/14 11:59, maybe send it in a few hours beforehand because servers might get backed up and whatnot.</p>

<p>Technically I believe it is 11/15 11:59 pm Eastern time. However, sometimes when you hit submit there are errors, so it's wise not to wait until the last minute. If your school is not located in the eastern time zone, and if you anticipate needing the extra hour or two the time zone difference might afford, you can check with the school to see how they handle time zones.</p>

<p>Make sure you build time into submit college supplements and payments. Some colleges won't let you submit until the payment is cleared, others don't let you pay until the supplement is submitted. Don't wait until the last day or you will be joining 1000's of others and you will have delays associated with the servers being overworked.</p>