Dean's Report for Transfers?

<p>Hi! Does anyone know if the Dean's Report has to be filled out be the actual Head Dean of Georgetown? I was planning to get it signed by a advisor, who is technically an associate Dean for Arts and Science. He has access to my academic is that okay?</p>

<p>I'm sorry if this is a dumb question! Just wanted to make sure.</p>

<p>It's meant to be filled out by your primary academic advisor. At Georgetown, they're mostly called deans, but they have different titles at different schools. What you were planning is exactly what's called for.</p>