Decision Letters In 2 Weeks

<p>The thread title speaks for itself: our lives will dramatically change in two weeks; strangely I am calm but prepared. You can't delay the inevitable.</p>

<p>Guess Movie Quote
" I have brought peace, security and freedom to my new empire"</p>

<p>star wars episode III.</p>

<p>pwn3d.</p>

<p>Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars.</p>

<p>Guess this one:
"Lieutenant Dan... ice cream!!!"</p>

<p>Forrest Gump</p>

<p>forest gumpp! I love that movie..</p>

<p>guess this one:
"I don't hate you cause you're fat. You're fat because I hate you."</p>

<p>Mean Girls lol, DON'T ask me how I know >.<</p>

<p>"You know why I have to kill them? 'Cause you don't negotiate with terrorists!"</p>

<p>superbad, best movie ever</p>

<p>Haha, yep :)</p>

<p>How about this?</p>

<p>I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?</p>

<p>Received letter today stating I will be admitted. check mailboxes.. some admittances are coming out now..</p>

<p>Dirty Harry</p>

<p>your thread title does not indicate your thread subject????</p>

<p>I got somebody's old chopsticks stuck up my ass, and all you have to say is you're sorry?</p>

<p>/random</p>

<p>Keeping the countdown thread alive.</p>

<p>"The thread title speaks for itself: our lives will dramatically change in two weeks; strangely I am calm but prepared. You can't delay the inevitable."</p>

<p>...what the hell?</p>

<p>Keeping the mood of easter: another movie quote</p>

<p>"The city he builds. shall bear my name, the woman he loves bear my child, so it is written so it shall be done."</p>

<p>Damn, you went waaay back. Ramses, The Ten Commandments. CAN"T WAIT TILL MARCH 31ST.</p>

<p>Oh quote. forgot. Uh who said,
"You kill me, you kill yourselves!"</p>

<p>Queen of the Damned.</p>

<p>"Out of order, I'll show you out of order! You don't know what out of order is Mr. Trask! I'd show you but I'm too old, I'm too tired, and I'm too *<strong><em>in' blind. If I were the man I was five years ago I'd take a flame-thrower to this place. Out of order? Who the hell do you think you're talking to!? I've been around, you know? There was a time I could see. And I have seen, boys like these, younger than these, their arms torn out, their legs ripped off. But there is nothin' like the sight of an amputated spirit. There is no prosthetic for that. You think you're merely sending this splendid foot-soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs, but I say that you are executing his soul! And why? Because he's not a Baird man. Baird men, you hurt this boy, you're going to be Baird Bums, the lot of ya. And Harry, Jimmy, Trent, wherever you are out there, *</em></strong> you too!
"</p>

<p>Scent of a Woman.</p>

<p>"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof. "</p>