<p>Just checked online…</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>:-D:-D:-D</p>
<p>Just checked online…</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>:-D:-D:-D</p>
<p>Haha nice…I also got accepted for Electrical Engineering @ UCSB. Although my first choice WAS Mechanical Engineering, they said I didn’t get into that and gave me my alternate; which was EE.</p>
<p>Now that I think about it, I like EE a lot better than ME…so I guess it worked out for the best.</p>
<p>SWEET, I’m IN!!</p>
<p>your name is so cool - I have a friend whose name is Karthika.</p>
<p>Fall 2005 - Freshman
Admission Status: Admitted
Admitted Major: Chemical Engineering; College of Engineering</p>
<p>yay.</p>
<p>orangepie, thanks =). im assuming karthika is a girl? i’ve been mistaken (no, not in person or through a photo:p) as a girl based on my name before because of that similarity…</p>
<p>:)</p>
<p>yes, she’s a girl - it’s such a rare name that i was surprised to find another person with a similar one</p>