Declaring ED after submitting a supplement?

<p>I submitted my Carleton supplement quite some time ago and marked the RD bubble, but I'm starting to wonder if I should have applied ED. Is there any way to change my application at this point?</p>

<p>Call the admissions office, I'm sure you can change. Is there a box on the Common App for ED? They will work with you.</p>

<p>Absolutely agree with Mom90. Admissions will be happy to help you change to ED.</p>

<p>Hey Oniontears, </p>

<p>I recently (like two weeks ago) changed my app status from RD to ED too. It definitely shouldn't be a problem, they're more than happy to accommodate you.</p>