Decline Offer

<p>Is it possible to somehow decline the already submitted enrollment and housing contract that I signed on to? What I mean is, can I choose to not attend UW in lieu of another school if I had already said I'm going there. My new school is better suited for my profession.</p>

<p>By there I mean UW Madison.</p>

<p>Of course you can change your mind. Just send a letter saying you are not coming. I don't know if you'll get your housing deposit back, but you can ask..</p>

<p>I think you get it back if you do not enroll or cancel enrollment before May 1.</p>

<p>You'll get your housing deposit back ($50), but not the enrollment deposit. Notify them by May 1 in order to receive the refund.</p>

<p>My son will be declining also. We submitted the housing deposit in January.</p>

<p>oregonianmom, where's ur son headed?</p>

<p>U Maryland. He's been accepted into their Journalism school and their Honors Humanities program, with a nice merit scholarship. I know we'll always have fond feelings for UW, though.</p>