I have a very dark side patio that I’m turning into a little oasis for small evening gatherings. It’s super dark. I have some nice candle lanterns but it’s still too dark to actually be usable at night. I’m not interested in stringing up lights, Edison bulbs, etc…
I’ve been scouring the internet looking for a patio lantern that is decorative but will actually provide some real light. I’m finding nothing appropriate.
If it wasn’t this style, I think this type of lamp would be ideal, but it would look really weird with the rest of the patio. https://www.westelm.com/products/wood-handle-outdoor-lantern-h8155/?cm_src=reducedClick
This one seems close, but it’s the wrong color and maybe a bit too large to sit on a table. I can’t tell if it provides decent light, plus it’s battery powered. Alpine Battery Powered Integrated LED Outdoor Lantern with Electric Candle & Reviews | Wayfair
- Must produce some actual light, but not glaring like a camping lantern.
- Must be decorative.
- Must be suitable for table top.
- Ideally metallic finish (bronze or antique metal.) A good coating of Rustoleum works wonders though.
- Not break the bank, ideally.
- Rechargeable LED preferred to batteries.