<p>My D is going to visit Denison in January and also has an interview scheduled. Denison is probably her #2 school after reading all she can about it. Her #1 school is a large state school where she will be a member of their honor's college.
1. Is it true that Denison no longer has an honors program and honors housing? If so, why not?<br>
2. A main consideration for my D is having her own private room. How likely is that at Denison? At the other school she would have a private room in a 4 room suite.<br>
3. My D is very conservative. She is a book worm. She loves community service. She is not social and not into sports. Will she fit into Denison?
4. She is interested in majoring/minoring in English, Spanish, and Latin- perhaps a double major and then the 3rd as a minor. Can anyone speak of the strength/quality of any of these programs at Denison?
5. She is eligible for the Paschal Carter scholarship. I see that it is for $40,000. Any idea of how much the tuition will go up over her 4 years at Denison?
6. How is Denison is terms of accepting AP credit?</p>
<p>I am sorry for all of the questions. D has 4 college visits lined up over the next few months and any inside information has been extremely helpful.</p>