Dfree's Double Free Thread

<p>I have two frees and lunch all in a row, which equates to 2 1/2 hours off from school. Since I can't be bothered to read the Great Gatsby i need you, CC, to entertain me.</p>

<p>Chillin in calc what up</p>

<p>Ooh AB or BC? I'm in AB and I've already had class today.</p>

<p>BC had AB last year</p>

<p>Cool, cool. Only an hour and 15 mins left in this free... <em>Sigh</em></p>

<p>In my school no one takes both AB and BC. It's either take AB then the year after take statistics or multivariable calc, or just take BC and then stat or mc</p>

<p>Mine doesn't offer multivariable, but we can take AB, BC, and Stat as we please. Most, like myself, do AB junior and BC and Stat senior.</p>

<p>In my school, APs are considered to be a joke and the "smart" kids all take IB classes. So IB Math HL would be considered the hardest, I guess.</p>

<p>Lulz, APs are far from jokes in my school. I think the average grade in my AP Calc AB class is either a C+ or B-, which makes my B look decent in comparison.</p>

<p>Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>

<p>@retro: Which AP classes I wonder? Or is your school super smart?</p>

<p>But I have to admits that AP is not really all that hard (only 2-3 ppl got D and that was for not finishing hw lmao). I'm more concerned about the AP test that the administration at my school keep saying study for it.</p>

<p>Ours is kinda the opposite. Most kids do pretty well on the exams, but the classes are tough.</p>

<p>?.? hmmm... someone should research this. This sound like a good psychology experiment lol.</p>

<p>My school is ridiculously smart (about 5% go to HYPS, 5% to other Ivies and 40% to other top 20 schools)</p>

<p>It offers AP Calc AB/BC and AP Stat in addition to IB Math SL, HL, Studies. Math HL is considered = to BC but that's all you can take Junior year. Senior year HL = AB</p>

<p>The relatively dumb (no one's dumb though) kids do Pre-Calc, Algebra II, or Geometry Honors.</p>

<p>Chillin in calc what up</p>

<p>wow me too!</p>