I am kind of having a crisis right now, I can’t decide between Dickinson College and Colgate University. I plan to major in Environmental Science or Environmental Biology and minor in Chinese. I also have an interest in Astronomy, Portuguese, and linguistics. If anyone has any knowledge about both or either schools, I would be very grateful if you could share your opinion. Thanks!
- Very nice campus
- Very nice surrounding area
- Smaller - around 2300 students
- Very good scholarship
- Greek life seems less dominant
- Has Portuguese
- Has a Farm
- Based on conversations with students, the workload doesn’t seem too hard.
- Extremely Beautiful Campus.
- Beautiful Surrounding area with easy access to outdoors.
- Much more well-known and higher ranked.
- I have the impression that career services are stronger but I am not sure.
- Has hiking/cross country trails next to campus + outdoor education program.
- Not as well known
- Tour was a little disorganized.
- Possibly too much Greek life.
- Workload is harder + grade deflation.