diffeq M427K at CC?!! &or Summer School

<p>Can you take diffeq m427k at anywhere other than UT? Also can you take it over the summer, and how do you apply for summer school?</p>

<p>Thanks boys.</p>

<p>On the recommended courses for transfer, UT mentions one can take Diff. Eq. at a CC, but when I checked HCC's transfer equivalency page, DQ is not listed.</p>

<p>here is where it says DQ can be taken at CC...
<a href="http://www.utexas.edu/student/admissions/tccn/2008-2010/engineering.pdf%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://www.utexas.edu/student/admissions/tccn/2008-2010/engineering.pdf&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>and here is where DQ doesn't show up
HCC</a> Houston Community College - University of Texas - Austin (UT)</p>

<p>HCC does have a class called differential equations (Math 2320) but for some reason on the equivalency page, M427k does not show up as an equivalent transfer credit? I am going to call and axe.</p>

<p>can you call and axe in lieu of me doing it i hate talking on the phone also i have no idea wat numericals to call thank you sir</p>

<p>You can take differential equations at ACC.</p>

<p>So I can take the engineering diffeq 427K at ACC but not HCC?</p>

<p>M408C and M408D are offered through UTExtension online: Online</a> College Course Search Results :: University Extension, The University of Texas at Austin</p>

<p>thanks zlc but that has no relevance to my question sorry</p>

<p>k chief I called around, pulled some strings, twisted some elbows and HCC and UT both confirmed that the class M2320 at HCC will indeed count for M427k credit</p>

<p>see you there just look for a wolframalphamale and that's me</p>

<p>u serious Man? what # can i call to ask about equivalencies?</p>

<p>what do you mean? just take math 2320 and it will count for m427k. </p>

<p>What other classes are you concerned about? I had to call like 50 different ppl and they kept connecting me to other departments n' **** but finally i got a definitive answer from some dpt. in cockrell.</p>

<p>1st HCC transfer equivalencies was like, "idk if it math 2320 counts as m427k"</p>

<p>And then UT transfer office was like, "I think math 2320 is the same as m427k except it is a 3 hour course instead of 4. So I think it gives credit for m327k instead of m427k, but let me transfer you directly to cockrell."</p>

<p>And then cockrell said, "yes you will get credit for m427k even though math 2320 is only a 3 hour course."</p>

<p>todays april 1st so im taking everyding i hear w/ a grain of salt, can u hook me up with numerics or WEB site URL please</p>

<p>edit: nvm you're story is complicated enough that i believe u thanks!!! can you also look up if u can take mechanics of solids at cc? love you !!! </p>

<p>do everything for me ramirez</p>

<p>UT</a> ATE System - Query by UT Course</p>

<p>Just type in whatever UT course you are looking to take at community college and it will tell you its equivalent (if it has one)</p>

<p>And I know that says math 2320 at HCC gives credit for m327k but I called and asked and they said it works for m427k as well so don't worry</p>

<p>gonan necro this thread but eh</p>

<p>is there any place to take diffeq at in southwesteish houston other than UH (since its deadline was may 1) and HCC since its only session is a 2 hour drive away from my place?</p>

<p>^^ thakns</p>

<p>you can check out lone star</p>