Different Study Strategies For Summer Classes?

<p>Is there a different way I need to go about attacking a summer school class? Classes are short (only 6 weeks) and I expect a lot of material probably to be covered each class. For a semester class, I know that I need to spend 2-3 hours between classes doing homework/review/previewing but is that the same case for summer classes?</p>

<p>I'm taking 3 summer classes between June 1st and July 15th. Is that too much to handle if I want to get aim for an A in all 3 classes?</p>

<p>It depends on what the classes are, not necessarily. I really think the only difference needs to be that you have to be more on top of things than you may usually be. I think summer classes are easier than regular ones even with more material being crammed in, as things are more focused on what you're going to be tested on.</p>

<p>Use your same study strategies if they work but just adjust the time. Just because you're taking less classes doesn't necessarily mean less work. Plus it's summer. I've taken summer classes before, and I thought they would be easier to manage because I wouldn't have as busy of a schedule. But it was like my mind knew it was summer and refused the thought of doing work :D</p>