Div 3 athlete: what scores are good enough for high academic schools like Pomona, Trinity, Amherst

Hi! This is my first post and I know I have a lot to learn. I’m a rising junior and I’m concerned about my ACT score and whether it is in the ballpark. I took it in early June for the first time and got a 30 without studying for it. I have a 3.9 unweighted GPA. Will retake it in the fall along with PSAT and SAT. My honors courses are Spanish, Chem, and Am. Lit. My AP courses will be Physics 1/2, Calc AB, Spanish, Env Science and Psych.

I am a two sport athlete (soccer and baseball) starting on both teams from sophomore year, and voted most inspirational player for both teams. My soccer team finished third in the state but my best sport is probably baseball.

My community service project was a weekend baseball camp with inner city kids, where my varsity buddies helped me by coaching the kids and having an equipment drive. I’ve done this once this year, and am planning for it to be an annual event.

I work in the summer as TA for my school’s summer camps but do not have time to work during the school year.

Thanks for your advice!

Google the Common Data Set for each and look at section C. I would think even if you’re good enough in one of those sports you’ll need to be in the middle 50%.