<p>right now my life is gymnastics school n work but i still maintain a somwhat decent grade in my APs. even tho i had more APs than last yr, it seems like the classes are easier, i mean my ap chem teacher gave us an extra credit test last wk. but ya those ppl w/ keggers are lucky…those are hard to come by in this area. we just have the usual beer n liquor all around lol. chicago suburbia can get pretty boring…</p>
<p>“I hardly ever study, hang out all the time with friends, go to lots of parties, partake in many drugs and I have a 4.2.”</p>
<p>“hohner, I’m gonna call a police”</p>
<p>calling a police.</p>
<p>“oh…we have keggers every weekend here… hmm… they are pretty crazy, I’m not gonna lie.”</p>
<p>We have those too but I’ve never been.</p>
<p>ahh, yes, smart people party, too. idk, everyone at my school seems to work like a mo sunday night to thursday night, but everyone i know blows off wicked steam on the weekends…</p>
<p>its the way to go</p>