Do I have a chance at Princeton, Stanford, UPenn, Gtown, UChicago, or Johns Hopkins???

I am a high school senior from Oregon, and I need someone to tell me whether or not I actually have a CHANCE at admission into these schools.

To help you answer, here is a little more about me:

-I have a 4.0 unweighted GPA and have taken all but one AP class my school has to offer
-I will be graduating at the top of my class of approximately 440 students
-I have decent, but not spectacular standardized test scores (2030 old sat, 1420 new sat, 29 act) and have not yet taken any subject tests
-I have a lot of leadership experience. Most notably, during both my junior and senior year I was ASB Secretary, captain of the tennis team, and chair of the community101 program at my school. This year I will also be an NHS officer. I was also a part of student government all 4 years and participated in a few other clubs as well.
-I am a 4 year varsity athlete in tennis (but my school has a weak tennis team so that isn’t saying much about my skill).
-I want to pursue a degree in international relations but am also interested in studying anything to do with cross cultural communication, linguistics, or public policy.
-I come from a white, middle class family.
-I am a hardworking and dedicated student who will do whatever it takes to succeed!!!

I know it is not the most impressive resume out there, but I really want to know if I have a chance at any of these selective schools. Please let me know if you have any advice for me as well as what you think of the IR programs at these and any other schools!!!

Your GPA and SAT score will not disqualify you from any school automatically but for places like Princeton, Stanford, and UPenn (who reject the country’s best applicants) it could be very difficult for you to be admitted. For the others, you have a slightly better chance but it will still be hard just like it will be for everyone else applying to those schools. All these schools are low to high reaches for you (and everyone else) so I would suggest applying to these schools but also adding some safeties.

I’d appreciate it if you could chance me back!
http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/1906475-chance-me-for-georgetown-nyu-stern-bc-villanova-and-others.html

Does anyone know any schools that are a better fit for me but also have strong IR program?

I agree with @1zogden1
Matches with good IR programs: UMich, Tufts, UC Berkeley (might be low reach), UCLA, UCSD, UVirginia
Safeties with good IR programs: George Washington, American, Ohio State

Chance me? http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/1906844-please-help-me-choose-schools-i-think-my-guidance-counselor-is-overestimating-me.html#latest

You can look at this website for IR programs: http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/02/03/top-twenty-five-schools-international-relations/

Good chances, but these schools will reject even the best applicants, so be prepared. Therer are also other factors affecting admissions, like if someone else who is more qualified applying from your school, the school might only take that kid