Do I have a change for UNC Out of State?

<p>I have already applied to UNC Out of State from NY. This is my dream school…do I have a shot?</p>

<p>My GPA for my first three years is a 98.4 weighted, but on a large increasing trend. My junior year was a 102.75 weighted.</p>

<p>SAT Scores:
Math: 800
Writing: 710
Reading: 630
2400 Super Score: 2140
1600 Super Score: 1430</p>

<p>I’m involved in a ton of clubs, most notably Philosophy Club, C.O.R.E. (Financial Coordinator), Chamber Orchestra (President), and Audio/Visual (Spotlight Coordinator). I have volunteered for many activities and events, such as Relay for Life captain, Senior Citizen Prom, Safe Halloween Night, and the Thanksgiving Food Drive.</p>

<p>I played volleyball in 9th and 10th grade as well.</p>

<p>I have also worked two different jobs and will be interning at the major government cooperation Northrup Grumman in January. My schedule is intense…this year I’m taking AP Literature, AP Calculus BC, AP Biology, AP Gov/Economics, and College Spanish. Also taken AP Psychology, AP World History, AP U.S. History, and AP Language/Comp.</p>

<p>Subject Test: 750 in Math 1. I’ll be taking Bio and Lit this December.</p>

<p>It might be helpful if you put your single best sitting score - UNC does not superscore.</p>

<p>^uhhh yeah they do.</p>

<p>Where did you see that posted, is that new? We were told they did not last year.</p>

<p>^ Yes, they do super score. I visited there myself, so I know they do. But if you’re really curious, my sitting score is a 2110, 1400. Very similar lol :)</p>

<p>EDIT: Here’s the link. You’ll see it says “Highest Section Scores Across Test Dates” in their SAT policy.</p>

<p><a href=“College Search - BigFuture | College Board”>College Search - BigFuture | College Board;

<p>Yup - found this on CB - they are version 2 - so they superscore SAT, maybe I had that confused with ACT.
University X> has indicated that it considers your highest section
scores across all SAT test dates that you submit. Only your highest
section scores will be considered as part of the final admissions
decision. Each time you submit scores, <university x=“”> will update your
record with any new high scores.
<university x=“”> strongly encourages</university></university></p>

<p>What type of coursework did you take?</p>

<p>Britta852, I included a short list of all the AP’s/ Honors I have taken :slight_smile: It’s the second post of the thread.</p>