College Confidential Forums
Do I have any chances as an intl applicant? [in gap years after 2023 HS graduation, 5.00/5.00 GPA, <$8-10k, psychology or environmental science]
Chance Me / Match Me
bowdoin-college
,
bryn-mawr-college
,
wellesley-college
,
barnard-college
,
scripps-college
,
yale-university
,
pomona-college
,
smith-college
,
sewanee-the-university-of-the-south
yenayaka
September 8, 2025, 12:52pm
7
I’m taking the SAT in November. And if I needed to retake then it’ll be in December.
show post in topic
Related topics
Thread
Replies
Views
Activity
Broke HS Senior from Pakistan needs help shortlisting colleges [4.0 GPA, 1440, aiming for 1500+ SAT, <$10k]
Chance Me / Match Me
23
425
August 26, 2026
How do you even create a good college list?
Applying to College
25
496
September 1, 2026
I’m looking for feedback on my college list, admissions chances, and suggestions for schools that fit my academic profile, interests, and financial needs as an international student
Chance Me / Match Me
22
509
July 15, 2026