Do I have what it takes to get in Hofstra University or St. John's school of pharmacy and/or...

Hello. How is everyone doing? Im a senior in graduating class 2016 and I’m planning to apply to St. John’s University School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Hofstra University, and Stonybrook University and do PA. I wanted to know if I have what it takes to get in. My regents scores are:

Earth science: 84
Living Environment: 84
Chemistry: 68 (went late and still deciding on putting this score on my transcript)
Physics: 70 (same situation as chem and still deciding to put on transcript also)
Integrated algebra: 82
Geometry: 88
Algebra 2 & trig: 90
English: 83
Foreign language: 85
Global History: 79
U.S. History: 97

My average is either a 89 to a 90%

My SAT (Critical reading + Math): 1200/1600

I have like 150 hours of community service and I plan on doing volunteer work at a nearby hospital.

By any chance if someone reads this thread can you tell me your thoughts please. Thank you so much, much appreciated.

Hi @anoon438! I can connect you with an admission counselor here at Hofstra University that works with PA applications. Send me a message with the email at which you’d like to be reached and she can answer any questions you may have about the program.

@HofstraRep Thanks a lot!