Do I sellout and become an accountant or follow my dream of marketing/advertising?

I am weighing my options on what career path to go down. I love marketing and advertising however the accounting path is very inviting with those job guarantees(I know…no such thing). Any opinions or advice on how I can make the right decision. I want stability with salary but I also want to love my job (I know that all of us).
Thank you in advance,

Concerned student

Marketing and advertising is a fun career that can pay pretty well. What state are you in?

Michigan

OMG me too. Tons of agencies in Michigan. If you go into this field you need to volunteer at your university’s paper, website, radio station, etc… then keep your grades up and get a good internship.

Hedge your bets by minoring in accounting. Some day you may want to work on your own - knowing accounting is only going to make you a stronger business person and may make you more valuable to a company.