28 ACT (perfect score on reading)
1940 SAT (about to be retaken with lots of studying)
3.8 GPA
all AP World History, Human Geography, Physics, American History, English 4, Environmental Science, US Govt, Economics, European History, Art History, 2-D Art, Statistics and Comparative Gov’t
president of young democrats, involved in JSA, runs successful photography blog and business,volunteer at local equine therapy center, and has been sold in local art shows.
The test scores may make it hard. Remaining spots after auto admit is very competitive even for in state.
Yes you do have a shot. I didn’t think I would get in, I was in the top 25% and was admitted into Engineering. My SAT was in the upper 2200’s and I took SAT subject tests. If you need any help, just message me 
Are you top 10%? Based on your stats, if you’re top 10%, you have a shot. Outside of top 10%, you’d need a catapult-vault jump in your scores to have a shot, or, in another word, apply to many other colleges then add UT “just in case” then forget about it.
St Edward’s is in Austin and doesn’t use rankings. You not only are likely to get in but would also probably would get merit aid.