Do tax returns and W-2 forms go to the admissions office?

<p>I couldn't find instructions on the Princeton website as to where to mail these forms nor did I find an address for a financial aid office. Can someone help me?</p>

<p>I didn't know we were suppose to mail them. I haven't heard a peep from Princeton's F.A. office about missing forms or anything.</p>

<p>They do tell you that the forms are required, but they don't tell you where to send them.</p>

<p>Undergraduate Financial Aid Office
PO Box 591
Princeton University
Princeton, New Jersey 08544-0591

<p>thank you, zuma</p>

<p>You're welcome.</p>