do we need a photo ID for orientation part II (move in)

<p>stupid question but i misplaced both my hs id and passport. FML.</p>

<p>You should probably call the admissions office and ask. I forget what they needed. I am sure you need at least a official photo ID such as a valid Driver License.</p>