DO we need "Cancel Test Scores Form" to cancel scores after we leave the test center?

<p>I did not get the "Cancel Test Scores Form" from my supervisor today,
and I want to cancel the scores now.</p>

<p>Is there any " score cancellationform" provided by CollegeBoard Website???
or Do we just jot down the hand written request and send the envelope to the CollegeBoard?????</p>

<p>PLEAZ,,,,,,,,,,i need help!</p>

<p>No, you don't need the form. You can just write the request by hand on a blank piece of paper (with all the information listed at the CollegeBoard site) and mail it in. I've successfully canceled my scores that way before.</p>

<p>Thank you sooooooooo Much!!!!!!
Thank you!</p>