<p>Here's my situation:</p>
<p>I'm applying Early Decision to one school and won't have my decision until mid-December. However, I'm also applying to my backup schools through regular decision right now. </p>
<p>I'll know the admissions decisions from those schools by late September and the priority deadline for scholarships at those schools is in mid-December, the same time that I'll receive my admissions decision from my Early Decision school.</p>
<p>So, I'm wondering... do you have to commit to a school before you can apply for scholarships? If so, could I go ahead and have all of the forms filled out and decide to commit and send in my scholarship apps if I find out I was rejected from my ED school?</p>
<p>Sorry if this sounds dumb, but I'm slightly overwhelmed right now.
Thanks in advance.</p>