Do you normally have to send in your Standardized Tests to colleges at the time of applying ?

<p>Do you normally have to send in your Standardized Tests to colleges at the time of applying ?
Like when I fill out my application online do I have to have send my SAT scores already? Or do certain schools have separate deadlines for SAT scores? I need more time to study for the SAT, as oppose to have taken the test by the time of filling the application- it will not be enough by the time of applying, thus I need more time. </p>

<p>Colleges will generally allow a little leeway on when scores can be received. You need to check the web sites for each school on how much that is.</p>

<p>Yes there are separate deadlines for tests. They’ll be clearly listed on the school websites. Send in your app when ready. Send in your scores when they’re ready. Schools expect this. Good luck on your SAT.</p>