Do you or Did you get anxious when you move to new school?

<p>Moving to different city, state, or country what so ever.</p>

<p>kkkkkk
I got anxious when I move to new school well different country.
Meeting different people.</p>

<p>How do you feel,
such bad thoughts like what if I don't make new friends in school.</p>

<p>I don't get anxious, because I focused only academics.</p>

<p>Dude I was so awkward haha (dif state) I hate myself</p>

<p>^^ group projects where you pick your own partners MIT?</p>

<p>I've only been to a new school twice. I don't really remember the first time because I was three, but I don't think I was nervous. Everyone was new the next time, so, not really, although my new school, and its older students seemed huge.</p>

<p>Moving to a different country: made no friends, was morbidly depressed, and applied to boarding schools in order to leave [haha sorry that's probably not helping].
Boarding school [in the US]: had/am having a wonderful time, can't wait to get back, have a lot of friends.</p>

<p>You'll be fine, don't worry. As long as you're not depressed about moving.</p>

<p>^^^ The smart kids found me, or I eased my way into working by myself.</p>

<p>When I moved to Antarctica, I succumbed to depression for the first few weeks. But after meeting a polar bear named Tim and discovering my talent at penguin-hunting, I turned out just fine.</p>

<p>Wow I wish I had that penguin.</p>

<p>I felt really nervous before going to a new school last year. The day before the first day of school I literally couldn't sleep and kept getting up to talk to my mom about it. Of course, I had already been to the school on a daily basis for the summer practice for tennis but I was still nervous... Just be yourself, unless you're a jerk or weirdo. If you are, be nice and at least dress or make yourself look normal. If you're going to go a school with upper middle class families, then I suggest you conform that way or you will be treated rather condescendingly. If you're not then that's good and what I must emphasize is that kindness is the most important thing. People like nice people.</p>