<p>1 is easy and 5 is hard.</p>
<p>Accounting Principles II
Business Statistics
Microeconomics
Trignometery
Solar System Astronomy 101</p>
<p>Im just wondering if I should maybe drop one of my classes or not.</p>
<p>1 is easy and 5 is hard.</p>
<p>Accounting Principles II
Business Statistics
Microeconomics
Trignometery
Solar System Astronomy 101</p>
<p>Im just wondering if I should maybe drop one of my classes or not.</p>
<p>2.5</p>
<p>Micro - Easy
Trig - Easy
Solar System 101 - never heard of it, but guessing easy
Stats - Hard
Accounting Principles II - Is this intermediate financial II or intro level? Into medium, intermediate - hard</p>
<p>You should ask people who have taken the classes. I had a cousin start telling me about how easy my schedule should be next semester because at his university half of my classes are practically guaranteed A’s. However, I talked to people who have taken them at my university who said that one of them is probably my hardest class.</p>
<p>Even out of the classes listed in this thread, Maxellis says micro is easy, but here only about 15% of students are given As for it.</p>
<p>Micro–average. It’s not really a choice anyway–isn’t it required? So it doesn’t matter if it is easy or hard</p>
<p>Trig-- easy. why are you taking trig in college? is it a prerequisite for a required calculus course?</p>
<p>Solar system–easy–most likely a science gen ed for non-science majors?</p>
<p>statistics–average–and required anyway</p>
<p>accounting–average if the second semester of first year, harder if a more advanced level.</p>
<p>overall I would rate this schedule no higher than a 2.5–maybe even a 2 if the trig is remedial and you should already be taking calculus.</p>