Does anyone here print 4 pages per sheet?

<p>Or even more?</p>

<p>And what do you think of it?</p>

<p>I actually prefer it. It turns 16 page papers into 4 page papers (or 2 pages if printed front and back) - which certainly helps relieve reading anxiety! And it allows me to annotate things better, since I can draw lines connecting two things on different pages with each other.</p>

<p>To me, it's something worthy of inclusion on lifehacker</p>

<p>::raises hand:: Me! I do it too =)</p>

<p>18 sheets of information freak me out. 3 sheets of information (6 pages on each sheet) makes me feel less freaked out. It's an illusion. Also, it allows me to save paper. I double-side print as well.</p>

<p>I also do six per page and double-sided. I hate to carry around a ton of paper because it gets heavy after a while, so condensing the PowerPoints down helps a lot. Also saves money on my printing quota.</p>

<p>Wow omg, 6 pages! wow. can you even read superscripts and subscripts on 6 pages? I do mostly physics/astro reading so I need to read a lot of those</p>

<p>Hmm. I never even thought of doing that. That is a good idea. I am going to try that in the Fall.</p>

<p>Haha, fortunately all of my classes that have had printable PowerPoints have been more or less just large bullet points that can easily be read that small. With subscripts and stuff I'd probably go down to four per page.</p>

<p>are you guys making the print smaller or something?</p>

<p>what a stroke of brilliance, how come i didn't figure this out. too bad the year's pretty much over.</p>

<p>@amorestare It is possible to change the # of 'pages' per sheet of paper. Usually you have to go to File -> Print -> Printer Properties</p>

<p>For me, 2 pages per sheet is my max and even then it's difficult to read. If it's something I have to spend my time on I'll print normally.</p>

<p>I don't personally do it, but my friends at work sometimes used to bring those for reviewing. Printing a whole Power Point Presentation in its original size sure sounds dumb! :D</p>

<p>No, I max at 2 pages per sheet - unless I'm printing slides and the text isn't too small, then I'll up it.</p>

<p>I prefer to stick with 1 page per sheet or double-sided because I tend to make a lot of notes on the paper and need room to write.</p>

<p>Only if I'm printing Powerpoint lectures. I like to highlight printouts while I read, so if the print's too small, I end up highlighting 2+ lines when I only want one (and messy highlighting really bothers me). I also scribble notes in the margins, and I don't like seeing huge disparities between the printed font size and my handwritten notes.</p>

<p>But I always, always print double-sided. If a file has an odd number of pages, I try to skip a page (usually the cover/title page if any or the works cited page at the end). </p>

<p>I'm pretty obsessive about how I print and take notes.</p>