Does anyone know how to report outside scholarships to Berkeley?

<p>Hi. I was hoping someone could tell me how to report an outside scholarship to UCB. I just recently earned a scholarship and it said I should notify my school about it. When I sent the financial aid office the form that said I got the scholarship, they told me I needed to fill out some outside resource form so they can place a scholarship holder under my financial aid package stuff. However, I looked everywhere for such a form on-line but I could not find it. Does anyone have any tips? Thanks a lot.</p>

<p>When I reported my scholarship, I reported it on the offer letter. After a few days, nothing happened, so I notified by financial aid counselor via email and she handled it for me. I know of no such form...maybe the mean the offer letter?</p>

<p>How do we find out who our financial aid counselor is?</p>

<p>Here is a contact in the financial aid office. I don't know if she is your financial aid counselor, but she has been really helpful and responsive to me. Maybe she can direct you to the right person if she can't help you herself. Her name is Rachel Dubois. Her email is <a href=""></a> Good luck.</p>