Does Berkeley require any sort of financial documentation be sent in?

<p>All i did was fill out FAFSA and send it to the UCs. Is there anything else to the process for an out of stater? (No CAL grant for me)</p>

<p>I would imagine FAFSA is all you need.</p>

<p>Good luck!</p>

<p>You need to send in a Cal Grant, even if you don't think you qualify or receive any or else your financial aid will be in jeopardy. Also, Berkeley may send a packet requesting W2's, income verification, etc. See <a href=""&gt;;/a&gt;.&lt;/p>

<p>Are you a snowboarder?</p>

<p>If you are selected for verification there is a verification worksheet and you would submit the student's and parent's tax returns...I don't think you hear this until after March 31 ;)</p>

<p>You FAFSA can show an asterisk meaning you've been selected, but I think some school verify more people than were selected on the FAFSA</p>

<p>isn't cal grants only for CAL residents? I'm OOS?</p>

<p>My FAFSA shows an asterick, so I guess i need to show more verification. They will send such forms right?</p>

<p>yes i'm a snowboarder.</p>

<p>Oh...duh...Sorry about that robotFOOD...wasn't being observant about your location.</p>

<p>Yeah, they will send the forms.</p>