My son applying for Pratt Early Action deadline on Nov 1 ( in a few days). He is taking International Baccalaureate. Grade in English is not great. But all other subjects are okay. Portfolio is also very okay. Would like to know if safe to proceed to apply as EA or wait for regular decision so he has time to make his English grade go up?
Guessing he has received a response from Pratt by now if he applied EA, but I remember hearing from them that if you were deferred from EA they would just roll your application over to the regular pool. Guessing they would also be open to accepting updated transcripts and so forth.
Pratt’s accepted students have about a 3.6 GPA, I think - or did when my D19 applied.
Good luck to your son!