Double degree/major as CC transfer?

I am still on high school, but due to financial and academic reasons, I will be attending a cc before looking to transfer to UW seattle, or another instate school I was wondering if I transfer in to start my junior year, will I be able to do a double major or degree in that scenario? This is purely speculation for my future options. Thank you!