Dropping a course have to tell UC admin?

Would I have to call UCB about change of courses (dropping) that were not in my major pre req in UCB?</p>

<p>You have to notify them by snail mail. Search their website or emails they sent you for the address. A phone call probably will not suffice.</p>

<p>A phone call might do, but you will be put on hold for 15 or more minutes. Or you can just update the TAU since they haven't pulled info from there to evaluate transfer applicants yet (they are still busy evaluating freshmen applicants), but I don't really recommend this way. Either email or snail mail will do much better.</p>