Dropping an AP Class

<p>I might not have very much time to change this decision. I switched from AP Macroeconomics(a year-long course) into Advanced Journalism Honors. I'm now part of business staff and web staff and will be the webmaster of the website next year. I have a lot of focus in both business(Future Business Leaders of America, an Entrepreneurship Program, Micro finance volunteer, Treasurer of 2 Clubs) and IT(running a trip building computer labs). </p>

<p>AP Macroeconomics is semester long course at most schools. I don't know why it's year-long at my school. My teacher is not very good at teaching the curriculum. According to the College Board Website, we've learned approximately less that 20% of what we need to know. This is the main factor as to why I switched out, not the rigor of the AP Class. I have a very good journalism teacher. I'm going to be taking both the Macro and Micro tests and I expect to do every well on them (shooting for a 5).</p>

<p>My counselor is really cool and she might be able to explain this in my application.</p>

<p>I can still revert back to AP Macroeconomics. How will admissions officers view my decision? What would you do in my situation?</p>

<p>I had a similar situation. If its AP class to another AP class you should be fine. Good luck,</p>