Dual Canada/US citizen living in USA - what form to use to apply for UofT

I am a Canadian citizen - had my schooling in US. Now wants to apply for Ontario colleges (UofT and Uof Waterloo specifically). What form should I use - is it OUAC105 ?
The terminology for the form is a bit confusing and wanted to confirm. thanks.

Here’s the guidelines for deciding. https://www.ouac.on.ca/application-selection-tool/ You should use the OUAC 105 form.