so I got waitlisted from Duke. and they called me today that they can give me an OFFER!!
i should be excited, but i don't know. i'm now in UC Berkeley. being here for my freshman year was not a great but not that bad experience. and i have a job and get familiar with the campus now. so i'm hesitating if i should transfer... </p>
<p>okay, so my concerns about duke are that it's not near a big city. so is it hard to find internship? and is the econ major good there? or it's better in berkeley?
if i stay in berkeley, i'll apply for the business school and double major in math, i think</p>
<p>should i go? i got a week to think about it... pls gimme some advice. thx (:</p>