Dynamic Interview for Marquis Awards

I know in past years, Lafayette invited some applicants to campus on a Saturday in the winter to participate in their dynamic selection process for the Marquis scholarship awards. I’m assuming if they are doing something similar this year, it will be virtual. I was wondering if anyone knows anything. Are they still doing it this year? Or will Lafayette base its decision on the students’ applications and interviews that have already been submitted? Thank you for your help!

1 Like

We haven’t heard anything about interviews yet. From what I remember reading on their website, they let us know in the award letter if our kids have been selected. Wish I could be of more help, but I’m sure your admissions counselor would be happy to answer this question. Please keep us posted!

1 Like

Thank you, MomBakes4Boys! If we learn anything, I’ll send you a message.

1 Like

My child received an invite to this today. It will be virtual over two different days in Feb.

2 Likes

Congratulations to your child! Thank you for letting me know. Was the invitation sent via email?

Yes. The email explains that you are a Marquis award finalist and provides registration links for the virtual sessions.

And thank you!

1 Like

Congratulations and best of luck!

D21 is participating in this experience this week on Saturday. I know she is looking forward to it. It was quite the honor just to be selected.

2 Likes