EA/RD Class of 2025 Lawrence University

For students and parents of Lawrence University Class of 2025

2 Likes

Hi! I will be applying in the RD round. Mind sharing your stats?

I got in with presidential scholarship
SAT 1580
GPA 88/100 (but my country has really steep grade deflation
I had a great essay (it was mentioned in the acceptance letter)

Did you apply RD or EA, since I applied RD, but not heard any yet.

I just submitted my application yesterday by the extended deadline. What about other applicants stats? Feel free to share.

I applied mid-December RD, got in January 19th

I got in with generous scholarship 31k$ and I don’t submit SAT. Lawrence’s also very cute with the personal note in my offical acceptance letter.

Wao, very high stats, I think you applied a lot of elite schools. Do you consider Lawrence as a good option to enroll?

I have some decisions coming out in March so I’m waiting for those, but I’d be happy to go to Lawrence

it’s meant that, the decision is coming out in a rolling basis? still quiet for me.
did you get email, or just update in a portal?

Can i double check, this thread is for Lawrence in Appleton (not St.Lawrence)

I get email in Jan 18. Sure, it’s Lawrence Uni, Appleton.

I’m not sure when your decision will come out. I think they might release a decision early if they’re really sure about acceptance
And yes, Lawrence U in Appleton

My daughter (conservatory applicant) spoke with an admissions officer earlier this week. The AO indicated that decisions would be coming out over the next week. I do not know if this is only for the conservatory. In any event, I bet you could contact your AO and ask. They’ve been so helpful when we’ve spoken with them.

1 Like

My daughter was accepted about a week ago with 31k “international scholarship”. There wasn’t anything personal in the letter on the portal but we did get a email to say that a letter/package is coming and giving us a tracking number. I guess they send out some kind of admission package? Looking forward to receiving it and leaning more about Lawrence.

1 Like

Are you free to share your stats? I received the package 5 days after receiving the email.

Has anyone heard from the Conservatory yet?

1 Like

My son was accepted to the conservatory (double degree) today!

2 Likes

Congratulations to him, that’s great news! It’s wonderful when all of that hard work and dedication pays off! Not only for your S, but also for you😊

My daughter has been accepted as well. Hooray!

2 Likes