I bombed freshman year of high school, like really bad. I spent the next two years getting back on track with all As. Unfortunately, because of my grades in freshman year, my GPA at the end of junior year is only a 3.37. Do I have a chance of getting into a school like JMU or any other University with around a 60% acceptance rate?
- All As in 10th grade (but they were regular classes)
- All As and 1 B+ in 11th grade (All honors and 1 AP)
- I’m planning on taking honors, 2 DE, and 1 AP class in 12th grade
- My only extracurricular activities are working on the play running sound for the the theatre club in 11th grade which I plan to do next year as well
- The reason I don't have any more ECs is because I've been doing martial arts outside of school for years (Does that count as an EC on apps?)