eh........is this even right?

<p>yo man, for all u guys (AND GIRLS) reading this, give me ur two piece if i can get in or not. I know u guys are all mad busy, so i ain't gonna bother y'all for long, it's a quick summary and stuff. Respect.</p>

<p>SAT: V750 Math700
SAT II: US HIs 710 Math IC 700 Chinese 780 Writing 650
GPA: 4.0
Race: Asian (for all y'all Azns out there! it's u guys that make me look bad!)
AP: World HIstory 5
Us History 4
Psychology 5
Statistics 4
Chemistry 1 (i ain't got no excuse, i hate whiners)
Calculus AB/BC - taking now
US Government- now
Physics B - now
Art History - now
English - now
the rest of the classes are all honors and all that BS, y'all know how it is.</p>

<p>EC:
Future Business Leaders of Amer. - Junior Historian, President
AMnesty Internatiaonal - President
College Club - Founder and President
Science Honor Society - President
Math team - 3 yrs
Investmnet Research - 3 yrs
Market Intern for some company - 2 yrs
Red Cross - 4 yrs
Math Tutor - 4 yrs</p>

<p>Awards:
FBLA (future buisiness thingy listed above) - 1st place in Job Occcupation
FBLA - 3rd place in Improptu Speaking
1st place NYC math Team 2002</p>

<p>Recs and EC: Y'all know how it is, it can't be that bad. lol</p>

<p>alright, here it is. I just need one answer from this and i ain't gonna try to bother u guys less and less. I just need some advice cuz u know, i got mad family problems and stuff, and it's really hard for someone like me to make it out there. Thankx for watching my back. Bows Down.</p>

<p>All Regular Decisions:
Cornell, Georgetown, Columbia, NYU, Carnegie Mellon, Dartmouth, Brown, Northwestern.</p>

<p>Business Major ALL THE WAY!!!! (i really wanna get into Cornell, cuz my only friend BOb goes there. lol)</p>

<p>btw, guys. Am I aiming too High? Cuz u see, my dad's friend all asks me to apply to like State Schools and Community Colleges and stuff. Should i listen to them? cuz i really got no idea what's going on. Also, i'm not born here, so my six years of learning english really hurts me, cuz tha's what these ppl been telling me. And ppl keeps telling me i aint gonna make it to the IVy Leagues cuz i live in NYC. aight, just let' ya'll know.</p>

<p>Cornell- Good bet
Georgetown- good bet
Columbia-good bet
NYU-In easy
Carnegie Mellon-pretty much in
Dartmouth-good bet
Brown-good bet
Northwestern-pretty much in</p>

<p>you've got solid numbers, solid ecs, leadership roles.. assuming you'll have strong essays/letters of reccomendation, i'd agree with neelesh.</p>

<p>Big thankx to neelesh and Rikataka. U guys have been really graceful, and i appreciate that. So i shoudh't consider Community Colleges right?</p>

<p>You don't need to look at community college, but your scores are low for an asian applicant to ivys. No white or asian kids from my daughter's NYC high school got in with under a 1480 who was not a legacy or athlete in the past 3 years and many tried. 4.0 and val will really help if your school is competitive. You'll need superb recs and an outstanding application to be a strong candidate.</p>

<p>can anyone else help me? plez?</p>

<p>Good list! You will get into a few of the higher ones, so don't worry about safeties. </p>

<p>Here's what I think.</p>

<p>Cornell- Good bet
Georgetown- good bet
Columbia-maybe
NYU-In
Carnegie Mellon-In
Dartmouth-maybe
Brown-maybe
Northwestern-in/ good bet</p>

<p>thankx slipper</p>

<p>Here's my opinion fo your chances:</p>

<p>Cornell...Very Good
Georgetown...Good
Columbia...Okay
NYU...Excellent
Carnegie Mellon...Very Good
Dartmouth...Good
Brown-Okay
Northwestern...Good/Very Good</p>

<p>Also, if you have a particular favorite, you should EA/ED/SCEA at that school, as it increases your chances of acceptance. </p>

<p>Hope this helps.</p>

<p>PS-Don't send Chem AP score, if possible. If you have to send, write a letter to the adcom about why you got a 1.</p>

<p>you got a 1 on AP chem?
good chances at every place.</p>

<p>Thanky ou blaineko and Nealious. Man, u guys on this board really helps me a lot. I really thank you guys.</p>

<p>any last comment from u guys? this will be my last "bump"</p>